Wednesday, July 30, 2008

REUNION WEEKEND!! YAY!!!

Well, after 11 months, we are all finally back together again, well minus some who couldn't make it and was VERY missed, but the ones that could come had a wonderful time. We had 7 babies, happened to all be Hunan girls this year and we hope to change that next year in Washington DC, and had a great time getting together. The girls didn't know what to do at first, but then it was kinda like they kept looking at eachother like they knew them but didn't know why or how. It was crazy. Oh my goodness I was in China beauty heaven this weekend. The girls are all grown and have hair and teeth and know their parents and uhhh just so neat. We are all truly blessed! I know most of you don't know the girls, but I am going to put their names up just because. :)
All of us at my in-laws,just hanging!!
Brooklyn and my Chase. She turned 2 July 4th! She was a Special needs baby. She has a lazy eye...can you believe that??? Well in our eyes..she's perfect!!! Oh and did I mention she's CRAZY?? I guess she learned that from her mom!! HAHAAH Love ya Laurie!!
Miranda and her beautiful little sister Gracie!!
Brady and Olivia.
Smiling Paige!!! So sweet!

1 comment:

Jodi Shaw said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family... and what fun that reunion must have been! We are already planning OUR reunion for next year in Disney! LOL... I have to ask... How old was Olivia when you had her ears pierced? I can't WAIT to do that for Rachel!