Monday, December 22, 2008

The difference a year makes!

This was one year ago today that I took this picture in this outfit. She was barely standing up at this point!

This is today...Look at the difference! I bought these outfits before we got her...I got a 12 month and 18 month bc I didn't know which size would fit her at Christmas, so...last year she wore the 12 month and today, the 18 month! I just think that is so neat! I LOVE them. They are from Lifeway and I only paid $3.38 for each outfit!!!

This is sooo true! We are so blessed to have FOUR children, all given to us by God and planned for our family! Thank you, God!!!


So...Merry Christmas to you all! I hope to have pics up of our Christmas before we leave, but after Wednesday, we will be on the road! I will post as soon as I can after we get home! We hope everyone has a wonderful, Christ centered CHRISTmas and a VERY blessed New year!!! We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Wright Family Happenings said...

WOW! She is changing so much. Shes so beautiful (not that I am baised or anything :). Please give everyone a hug and kiss from us and Merry Christmas wishes. We are looking outside at about 2" of ice right now (BLAH).; Its slick and cold! However, Matt is extremely busy so that is good! January is totally up in the air due to the weather and Matt being so extremely busy. I am afraid it will be impossible. But.....we will figure something out, I promise!!!!!! Sometime soon too!

Lots of love to you all.
The Wrights

Wendy said...

She is getting so big! What a gift!