Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Girl in her BIG bed!

When I bought this bed, I thought that the ledge was up farther than this, so it's a little concerning..but Anthony says that her weight will make it too hard to fall off...I trust him so I hope he's right!! :)

Me and my Pony!!!
See my ladybugs MeMe and Papaw John got Momma for her bday before I even got here???

She looks so little in that bed, but she was so excited. She can get down by herself..hopefully the full meaning won't sink in for a while!!! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so small in that bed. She is too CUTE!!!
Check out my blog.

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

WHAT, big girl bed...It can't be true. Oh I bet that was a hard one. I can't believe Brooklyn has not figured out how to get out of her crib yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed, I am not ready for that yet. But I understand about your back. I hope it is better now. Love ya