Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Where do you want to eat?" "Nina"!!! HAHAHA

She LOVES her chinese food! Here she's eating a California roll..she has to put soy sauce on it like me and Anthony or she won't eat it!! HAHA
First time for this..she didn't really like it..that's good though bc it's a little greasy and SUGARY!!!

Look at all that rice! And she had been eating for a while. I think this is her second helping!! She always asks for more rice!
We let her choose where she wanted to go and eat for her Gotcha Day celebration, and she said, "Nina" meaning Chinese...we laughed so hard! Then I asked her if she wanted to wear one of her Komono's and she jumped up and down saying, "YES!!!!" When I put it on her I told her girls wear this in China and she smiled! Then she started turing, making it flair out! It was such a mommy, daughter moment! I love being a mommy to boys, and my little girl!


No comments: