Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our wonderful family


Anthony and I thought that we needed to shift the focus from Olivia to the whole family now. She has been with us for 5 months and the experience we have cannot be put into words but we now want to focus on the fact that we are just a family. Although we have an adopted baby girl from China, we also have 3 wonderful biological boys and we want to shift the focus, so we started this blog. I don't think the pictures and things are going to change, but the name did and it makes it more a family thing...so hope you enjoy this blog as well...hey the comments have stopped to, what's up with that???? I like to read what you have to say, so leave comments for us!!

2 comments:

joy said...

Hey! Here's a comment - I finally got my computer back! YAY
I like your new blog - I should really start one, but I don't know who would look at it! ;)

Unknown said...

I may not leave many comments...but I sure steal alot of pictures. I love and miss ya'll very much!!