Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time together...yet separate!! :)

We are all so busy! With the boys getting older, they go their own way alot, Anthony in school and with the full-time pastorate,me doing mommy things,taking tests and things like that, we just can't get together and take many pictures, so these are the only ones so far that I have. I am going to try to do better, but....we will see!!
Zack and his "Favorite sister" as he says!
Believe it or not, she is comforting Chase. Chase is the only one that can act like he is crying and she comes up and hugs him. She always hugs his head and we couldn't figure out why...well the other day Chase came up to me and I hugged him and realized that because of his height, I hug his head alot!! She has seen me hug him that way and that's why she does that!! Sooo funny!!
Cameron with her in her first "Snow" in Nashville. It didn't last long, but it was snow!
Me and my China baby at the Chinese New Year celebration this year. It was a wonderful time seeing all those beautiful Chinese babies.
Daddy with Olivia right before bedtime! She has daddy wrapped!!! :)

2 comments:

swtfam said...

Nice to see all of you via pics. Hope we can all meet sometime this summer. Would love to watch the girls play together.
David

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

I love looking at all the family pictures. The boys are growing up right in front of you. And Miss Olivia gets cuter every day, if that is possible. Get working on that reunion, I can't wait!!! Brooklyn needs to see her Hunan girls!

love ya,
Laurie