Friday, March 28, 2008

A day outside with big brother Zack.

One day when it was really pretty outside, Zack said he would take Olivia out to play...well she LOVES being outside so she was ready. I love pictures like this and Zack is such a good brother...all of them are. Anthony said the other day to Olivia... "I don't think you know how good you have it with these boys, they are GREAT big brothers to you!" They simply adore her and do things for her that they normally wouldn't do I mean look...Zack is outside instead of playing computer orX-Box..that's a feat in itself!! HAHAHA
She loves to swing and don't they look cute?
He will do anything for her..even get in this little swing.
Going down a slide, can you tell she loves it?
He held on to her tight!
I like this one!

1 comment:

Wright Family Happenings said...

YES I AM HAPPY NOW, haha! I was so excited to see the updates today. WOW, Look at all that hair and how big she is getting. I can't wait to see her and all of you soon. Let me know your plans for Memorial Day weekend, call me or write when you know if you are all going to be there, I think we can come that weekend!

I LOVE THE PICS!!

Hugs to you all - Jennifer