Friday, March 28, 2008

Sorry it's been so long! But here we are again!

Okay, I know some of you are getting a little upset with me, but I can't seem to figure out what is going on...when I would put pics up, they would go to Oliviadenae and I didn't want them on there, so hopefully this works!! Are you happy THERESA and JENNIFER??? :) Love you guys!

This is ONE of the outfits that Aunt Joy bought her. The shoes came from China, but how beautiful is she???
She does this now when the camera is pointed at her, but you better hurry..it doesn't last long!!
Cam-Cam walking her to church!
How gorgeous is this picture??? When you have gorgeous subjects it's easy!!
I think this one is the sweetest thing...I am going to do it in black and white and maybe put it on the wall!!

1 comment:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

Finally, thanks for the update. You were getting as bad as me! I agree, I LOVE that last picture. Hope you enjoyed the snow, I am sure it didn't last long.
Love to all!