Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A beautiful day...A beautiful girl!

Someone gave Olivia this outfit at her tea and she is now able to wear it!! I have to say, I LOVE IT!! Funny story..Livey and I were checking out at Wal-Mart today and this older lady came up to me and said, "Excuse me Mrs." I said, "Yes, Maam?" She said, "I was wondering if you got the last beautiful doll off the shelf?" At first I didn't know what she was talking about, but then it hit me she was talking about Olivia. She just kept saying how gorgeous she was and all kinds of things....just really funny! Well, she's right! She is beautiful!
Yes, she has my phone..she loves it!
Can't get much more beautiful than this!!


I know my mom will love this one!

1 comment:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

Oh my gosh, what beautiful pictures. I need you to be my photographer!