Monday, April 28, 2008

We really do have a little girl...see she plays with dolls and everything!

Well, I can't believe it, but we have a little girl and now we see what they do!! I have always wanted to see my little girl playing dolls and now I can!! This doll was given by the Shaw's and she hasn't shown much interest but this day, she LOVED her!! She combed her non-existant hair and changed her diaper (Well, it looked like she was) It was so fun!! Thank you God for this little girl!
Awww! she says as she loves on her and gives her hugs. That's what she does to us when she gives hugs and it is sooo sweet!!
Look, Anthony is finally playing dolls with one of his kids!!! His daughter!! Sooo blessed to see this!
Brushing her non-existant hair.
"Changing her diaper"
Okay, I guess the baby wouldn't be still so she put her on her head to brush it!! I told her we don't do that, but I don't think she caught on!!! :)

No comments: