Sunday, September 28, 2008

Olivia before he beauty pageant

Olivia was in her 2nd beauty pagant this Saturday..She didn't win anything again (although ALOT of people said she should have and of course we thought she should HAHAHA) but she did a wonderful job. She walked out there all by herself, I was behind her and would kneal and tell her things, but she waved and smiled and did SOOO good this year. Last year she was only with us for about 2 months, so she was still "new!" I will continue to put her in these, not as a competition, but as experience of being in front of people and getting used to it! I was in them my whole life and my mom was in them, so to carry on the "girl" tradition, I will do this. I love it and she's beautiful!
The front of her dress.
Being prissy!!!
The back of her dress.
Tired of taking pics, so she "posed" as if to say it was the last pic mom!!! :)

No comments: