Monday, September 1, 2008

Winnie the Pooh shirt!

For those of you who know me, you know my obsession with Winnie the Pooh..not so much as decorations around my house, but cute little things with that theme on them is VERY cool for me, so...I thought when I got a little girl that I would dress her all in WTP, but..I didn't. I refrained from buying EVERYTHING that had WTP on it, so, I found this shirt for $3 at WalMart (of course) and HAD to buy it. Doesn't she look pretty in it??? :) Look at her hair, it is almost long enough to fall to the sides like alot of Chinese girls hair does and I am sooo excited about it!!
We went to Lana and Jasen's house for the weekend, so I was able to take a few pics of her!!



She is showing me the "rock" she had..really it was a big glob of dirt, but she liked it so....

No comments: