Saturday, November 1, 2008

More of "Reformation Day" (as Anthony calls it)

My boys with my "adopted" son Jeromy...he says I'm his 2nd mom and I say he's my 4th son!! Good kid..He wanted a pic with Olivia too!! :)
Aunt Heather and Olivia!

Ok, this one she was wanting me to hold her bc she was scared at these little boys outfits!! She's so silly! :)


She was stepping on her dress...she kept kicking her feet up to walk so I eventually had to help her down!



Our first stop..the church. Mrs. Peggy gave her some candy she could eat! Zack monitored it I guess!! :)




3 comments:

Jodi Shaw said...

OMG, you have the most beautiful family! And Olivia does the best "CHEESE" face!!! I love it... for me it was a toss up as to which is my fave pic... Cheese or "I love these kids" because the face she is making is priceless...
Our Halloween wasn't too exciting this year but next year should be a hoot when she can walk to the doors! and what a GREAT deal on that gorgeous princess outfit!! she looked BEAUTIFUL! Ok... my little bean is napping, so I really should get back to housecleaning! (YUCK).. xoxox jodi

Wright Family Happenings said...

What a beautiful little princess. TOOO CUTE!!!
Ok so I go in at 7am this Thursday morning for surgery, I'm a little scared but I know God will be thee with me! Call me on Friday or Saturday and I will let you know how I am feeling or how I look I guess you could say.
Talk to you soon!
Love, Jennifer

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

What an adorable outfit! How fitting "princess Olivia". Hope you had a wonderful day, we miss you guys. That 2nd b-day will be here before you know it. All our love!