Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes, she is a princess

Last year Olivia was a ladybug and we had only had her for 3 months so she was new to this crazy stuff and didn't know what to do. We had a fall festival at the church so we didn't go door to door...well this year she was a princess (which I only paid $6.20 for the outfit I have to add:) and we did go door to door! She didn't know what to do, but after she figured out that they were wanting to give her candy...she really got into it! Toward the end she was even saying a form of trick or treat and saying thank you to everyone! She did GREAT!! It was so fun. We went with Heather, Kyleigh, Christy, Emma, Elyse, Preston and a fellow teacher of Heather's that had two kids. It was fun!!!
Not only a princess, but an actress!!! :) So mellow-dramatic!!
Isn't she beautiful???

She even has a princess basket!


My favorite on..wish is wasn't blurry!!!



Wanted to show you the cake I decorated for Alana's 6th bday. She LOVES Hello Kitty, so I tried my best to make it look like her. Her favorite colors are pink and purple...that's why she's this color! :) It was a good cake!




No comments: