Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A day at the park with my little girl!

Monday was such a beautiful day. It was only 89 and there was a breeze so I decided to take Olivia to the park. It's been so hot that we haven't been outside much during the day so I thought it would be great. I also just wanted some time with Olivia away from the house so..we went to the park, Wal-Mart (of course) and to lunch. Then we came home, took a nap and got on the bus to do my route. It was a good day! BTW, her eye is swollen bc a mosquito bit her and she is allergic, so she swells BAD!! I know it looks like we've had her in a boxing match, but this really hurts our feelings. Can't do much about it...can't put sunscreen on her eyes and that's where they go. They love her eyes too!!
I asked her if I could take a picture and this is what she did!! HAHA
I LOVE this one. She called me and wanted to me take a picture of her. She goes all the way up to this slide and down by herself!!!
My little wrestler!! Really she's looking through a grate..she thought this was funny too!!
Feeding the mean, hissing, biting geese!! HAHA They didn't bite, but they did seem mean!!
She handed this one some bread, but he almost took her finger off so she threw the rest of them!! HAHA Brave little girl!!

1 comment:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

Between Brooklyn and Olivia's bites, I don't know whose are worse. Have you seen our picture of the ear. Oh well, what do we do??!!