Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just playing around!

Monday, the 4th of August, was our last homestudy!!! YAY!!! We officially have finished having to report to China for Olivia! That's a big deal. We love China and can't be more thankful for blessing us with Olivia, but now...well it's all USA from here! Well, we have to print out pics for China to see that she is doing well, acclamating well to our family and we aren't abusing her or anything and I realized that the three of us haven't taken a pic together in a long time, so no make-up and all...we took this picture. Look at her little hand pulling my shoulder to her for the picture!! We love her and are ready to get started with her future...
Look at the hotpocket "bracelet" she has on...TOOOO FUNNY! She is such a girl. She wore this for about 3 hours!
Meme and Olivia...I didn't have one of her and my dad together, but did have one with her and my dad only, so I took this one of her and my mom...I like this picture!!!

No comments: