Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE YEAR SINCE GOTCHA DAY!!

I don't even know where to begin with this day. We cannot believe that today, one year ago, we held our baby girl for the first time all the way in China!! I mean...where the Olympics are this year!!! How crazy is that? I can still feel the feelings and remember the emotions of this day almost hour to hour! There are many days that are super important to us, and this one goes down as one of those days. The birth of our boys and the first time we held our little girl! It was such an amazing journey and I have NO regrets for the decision to start this process! Yes, it took 2 years, yes I wanted to quit at times, yes I was scared out of my mind to leave my boys for 2 weeks and fly for the first time ALL THE WAY TO CHINA, but if I get the chance to do it again...I will and I would do it all over again. Olivia has brought such joy into our family. She's sooo funny. The boys ADORE her and she them! All I have to say is thank you GOD for allowing us to experience this! It is only bc of HIM that it all fell into place. We know that HE had Olivia picked out for us from the foundation of the world and knew all along she would be ours. How awesome is that? So...Thank you God for our Olivia..thank you for the priviledge to be parents to my boys and now my little girl. I don't know what the future holds...more little ones or not, but for right now...thank you for my children and what they mean to me and Anthony! They are all truly a blessing from YOU!!
So, she woke up this morning about 8:40. Here she is in her bed with her "baby!"
Decided to eat some cereal..she had already been snacking so this is all she wanted. :) Hmmm she was already snacking?? How unusual!! HAHA
Then she decided she wanted to watch The Wiggles...the ONLY show she will sit through in it's entirety!!
Now she is up dancing to the song.
I guess she got tired bc I walked in on her holding a brush (not unusual either) and sitting on the couch watching Wiggles.

No comments: