Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gotcha Day spent at church..wow!!

I am so glad to be able to say that on Gotcha Day anniversary, we were at church. The reason is bc I know that Olivia wouldn't have been allowed to go to church in China and that's one of the reasons I feel she is blessed to be here...she can learn about our Savior Jesus! We have a WONDERFUL church family that loves her like she is their's and she loves them. She loves to run around the church and play the piano. She says hey to everyone as she runs past them too!! I can't wait to see her make a decison to accept Christ in the future!! All three of our boys have, so it's just a matter of her growing, the Holy Spirit working and her following...Praise the Lord she's here bc she will get that opportunity!!!
Just another pic of the three of us. Chase got a little close and my face looks really big in this one, but I love the way she looks so...
About to give daddy kisses like on Gotcha Day!
AT CHURCH!! She loves these steps so I asked her if I could take a pic. of her on the steps and she sat down and posed like this!!
Awww lovin on daddy
This is one of the ladies that watches her in the nursery on Wed. and Sun..Mrs. Joyce...we love Mrs. Joyce (and Mrs. Cindy)

No comments: