Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Her first Happy Meal ice cream cone!

We knew that she liked ice cream...Well, we went to McD's Sunday and Russ got an ice cream cone. She kept looking at him and sticking out her tongue because she wanted a bite. He gave her one, being the nice Uncle Russ he is, but of course she wanted more! Well, then Anthony and Zack got ice cream and then she noticed that Aunt Heather got some too!! She wanted some of everybody's so...I remembered that she got a happy meal and can get a small cone for free, so I got her one...she was SOOO happy and ate almost all of it!! Getting too big too fast!!
First bite!
Uncle Russ was making her laugh. I am sure he was making silly faces at her!!
Hmmm what do I do now??
I figured it out!!
Look how much I enjoyed this ice cream!!!

4 comments:

swtfam said...

Okay Okay I got the hint. New pictures are posted! Can't wait to see you in person and watch the girls play

Wendy said...

She is such a sweetie! We wish we could see you at the reunion this year. Take care and have fun!
Wendy (Dave, Gracie and Peter, too!)

swtfam said...

What!!! No new pictures since May 27th!!!! Get a move on Mysty!!!

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

Hey Mysty, Send me an e-mail with your phone number, I need to talk to you. My e-mail is slbrown1980@aol.com I tried your e-mail address I have, but it did not work.

Thanks,
Laurie