Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 08'

What a wonderful day...celebrating being a mother of four wonderful and gorgeous children that God has blessed me with. Words cannot describe how I feel when I look at my children. I can't believe that God entrusts me with these precious children. I know 4 sounds like alot, but we LOVE having kids in our home. We love sitting and watching them laugh, play, think, go through milestones, figure out things, show their individual personalities and everything else that goes along with that. If God blesses us with more, then that would be just fine with us, we adore our children. IT's not always roses around the house, but it sure is more than not! They are our prized possessions that we want to raise in the light of God and show them that they are very important to us and to Him. We are so blessed with these children...words can't even describe how much we love them. Even though they are bigger, almost 2 teenagers in the house, they still make me cards for Mother's Day, kiss me goodnight, hug me bye (even in front of their friends) and shower me with hugs and I love you's!! Again...blessed beyond all measure. Having Olivia her for this Mother's Day is absolutely amazing. I remember crying last year because she wasn't with me, and I cried this year with her here!! (I said a little prayer for her birth mom too..how hard a day like this must be on her) But how blessed we are that we have this precious little girl!! God is good! Thank you God for my blessings! (Anthony and the kids made me dinner, Roast and all the "fixins" and it was delicious!! Thank you guys, I love you all 5 very much!!!



No comments: