Monday, May 5, 2008

Just sooo sleepy!

Anthony and I were at practice with the church band so Cameron pushed Olivia around outside for a bit. It was a little chilly, so he put her sweater on (good boy) Well, after practice, she was acting a little whinny, so I brought her home and sat her on the couch to watch something while I made dinner. Well, she called me and I answered her but didn't hear anything back. When about 3 min had passed I realized that I hadn't heard her (which could be a bad sign..we just find her when we can't hear her :) Well, I go and look at there she is...sound asleep on the couch the same way I sat her there!! I thought it was so cute. After taking pictures I laid her down on the couch flat and about 30 min later she sat up and said "Mommie!" We were almost through eating so I fixed her something and she was better!!!



1 comment:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

She still sucks on the two fingers! Priceless!!!!