Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 21, 2008!

This day was a very special day for us. On this day, Olivia had been with us longer than she wasn't with us in her life. Although it may not sound all that important, it is VERY important to us! We can't believe that our little girl turned 1 1/2 and has been with us for 9 months and 1 day now. Time has flown by, but what a joy she is to us! We can't imagine our life without her now. I don't know what her brother's did before she came!! HAHA She is such a blessing and we thank our God everyday for her! Oh and Happy Birthday to my Memaw Helen who is in heaven now, but this day was her birthday!!
Beautiful smile!
I LOVE this!!
Silly face!
HMMM!! I wonder what she was thinking??HAHA
okay, enough pictures mom!! No really I wouldn't let her get into the cereal in the pantry!! She doesn't like it when she can't get her way or eat!!!



Just as a side note, although this day was VERY special for us, it was also a sad day in the life of The Steven Curtis Chapman family. This day, Maria Sue, age 5 also adopted from China, went home to be with Jesus. I just want to say this touched my heart more than I knew it would and that the Chapman family will be in my prayers for a long time. Although we know she's dancing with Jesus and sitting in his lap, it's still painful for those whom she left behind and because of their hurt, I hurt and will pray for them continually! SCC is a very spiritual man who has written many songs and touched many people's lives . The main reason this family is so important to me is that because, first of all the calling of the Lord and his soverign plan for us to adopt from the beginning of time, but what SCC said in the adoption meeting we went to. He said things that touched Anthony's heart and their video from getting Stevey Joy that ultimately made Anthony said, "Yes" to this adoption! See, he is a vital reason we have our Olivia and there's nothing I could do to thank him for that! So..Maria Sue, we will see you soon! You are already tremendously missed and you will never know the impact your little 5 years have had on this world already!!

No comments: