Sunday, May 11, 2008

Me and my individual blessings!!

My oldest, Zackery Evan, they say my twin, but I think he's cuter than me!! :) BTW...he's almost 5 ft 11!! He's only 14!!! He is a typical teenager, but full of hugs and kisses for me still, and sitting by me and sometimes in my lap!!! He's going to be a wonderful young man, who right now, wants to be a dentist! We will see! See his beautiful smile without braces???
Me and my second son, Anthony Cameron! He's my shopping buddy, my cleaner and my helper! I think a mixture, his daddy says he looks like me, but I see us both in him!
My baby boy William Chase! He is my crazy one! ACTIVE!!!! But such a sweetheart. HE looks like his daddy!! And I see a little of my brother in him too!
My sweet daughter, Olivia Denae-Li! Now believe it or not, she looks like her daddy! Crazy I know, but she does. She is a joy! She LOVES shoes and is also ACTIVE but what an incredible blessing! Thank you God for bringing her to us!
I had to put this on there. Is he not gorgeous??? How did we get so blessed to have such gorgeous children?? I am a little partial, but still, they are my babies and I think they are gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

What a lucky family to have such a wonderful mom!!! I love the haircut!! Happy Mothers Day!

Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures. It is fun to follow your family!
Wendy